راهنمای عملی طراحی لنز
- Concise, straight-forward style which is easy to understand for one who does not have a background in optics
- Provides a practical approach enabling the readers to rapidly gain lens design skills
- Guides the readers through the whole process from setup lens specifications to lens productions
- Fitting both optical professionals and non-optical professionals
- Includes Zemax software throughout with downloads available
A Practical Guide to Lens Design focuses on the very detailed practical process of lens design. Every step from setup specifications to finalizing the design for production is discussed in a straight forward, tangible way. Design examples of several widely used modern lenses are provided. Optics basics are introduced and basic functions of Zemax are described. Zemax will be used throughout the book.