اپتیک فوق سریع
This book fills the need for a thorough and detailed account of ultrafast optics. Written by one of the most preeminent researchers in the field, it sheds new light on technology that has already had a revolutionary impact on precision frequency metrology, high-speed electrical testing, biomedical imaging, and in revealing the initial steps in chemical reactions.
Ultrafast Optics begins with a summary of ultrashort laser pulses and their practical applications in a range of real-world settings. Next, it reviews important background material, including an introduction to Fourier series and Fourier transforms, and goes on to cover:
- Principles of mode-locking
- Ultrafast pulse measurement methods
- Dispersion and dispersion compensation
- Ultrafast nonlinear optics: second order
- Ultrafast nonlinear optics: third order
- Mode-locking: selected advanced topics
- Manipulation of ultrashort pulses
- Ultrafast time-resolved spectroscopy
- Terahertz time-domain electromagnetics
- Laser glassess
Professor Weiner's expertise and cutting-edge research result in a book that is destined to become a seminal text for engineers, researchers, and graduate students alike.